Milky Way galaxy is so magical and mysterious that it has inspired many artists to capture its beauty in paintings. The painting of innumerable dust, mindless molecules and inanimate matter in the universe presented beautifully on canvas. Milky way galaxy paintings were first spotted on the streets, making it the most adored street art. For all the outer space lovers, these paintings are so surreal and significant. For all the occasional painters, check out some amazing drawing tutorial to get all hands all dirty! There are so many things you can paint with galaxy background – there can be millions of painting ideas for super cool milky way paintings for outerspace lovers. Once you get started it is literally addictive!
Super Cool Milky Way Paintings For Outerspace Lovers
How To Paint Milky Way Galaxy
Material Required –
- Acrylic paints – Choose galaxy colours like Mars black, titanium white, deep violet, deep green, aqua green cerulean blue, turquoise, magenta, dark black.
- Paint Brushes
Galaxy Color Palette
Super cool Milky Way paintings for outerspace lovers begin with an extraordinary galaxy shading palette! There are various colour combos you can try different things with. It is suggested that you limit your palette to galaxy hues however much as could be expected so it doesn’t finish up resembling a rainbow. Watercolours are also great to get started with, these exceptional watercolour paintings will blow your mind!
You can choose three hues in the blues classification – cerulean blue, phthalate turquoise and brilliant water green. Before you get started with galaxy painting, get your hands on easy landscape painting.
You can choose two hues in the purples classification – quinacridone red and profound violet. Highly contrasting colours are fundamental (for clear reasons). You truly needn’t bother with anything extraordinary to paint a system!
The most fundamental apparatus/tool you’ll require is a sponge. It tends to be any wipe, doesn’t need to be an ocean wipe. A sponge is necessary for Super cool Milky Way paintings for outerspace lovers. Sponge technique can also be useful for painting native American paintings and illustrations.
Additionally to the sponge, you’ll utilize two diverse size brushes. One was a 1-inch level brush and the other was a little #0 round brushes. The huge brush was simply to paint the whole canvas dark. The little brush is required to make greater looking stars. Use this brush technique to paint 3-D paintings.
Tooth Brush Technique
Last but not least, you need an old toothbrush! This is to splatter those fine white spots that take after stars. On the off chance that you would prefer not to utilize a toothbrush, you can likewise utilize any thick formed brush to splatter paint.
Step By Step Tutorial
To paint Super cool Milky Way paintings for outerspace lovers we have a step by step tutorial to make your task easier.
- Start by painting a canvas black. Use can use mars black acrylic paint for painting the black background. If not acrylic, another alternative is oil paint.
- After painting black, use a sponge to paint Milky Way galaxy. Make a perfect blend of Quinacridone magenta and white for the magical pink colour.
- Sponge the paint again and again for the blur effect. The more blurry and dark it looks the better. For more blurring effect, use a dry sponge over wet paint.
- Once your magenta line is ready, sponge the right side with deep violet mixed with white. Again repeat the same step to make it blurry.
- You can add as many layers as you want using Phthalate turquoise, cerulean blue and white. Get ideas with these acrylic paintings for more ideas and easy painting technique.
- Keep blending and adding more colour on canvas. Milky Way galaxy painting is all about adding textures and dimensions.
- When the colours get too bright, add more layers of black and again top with more colour layers. Emphasize on the lines that are bright and white.
- Once you get satisfied, time to create the magic. Dip your toothbrush in white paint and flick it over the painting. This step will add tiny dots of white paint to depict stars.
- For more dense stars, place the toothbrush close to the painting and start flicking it. You can add a variety of stars using this technique or know more tips and secrets here.
- To make bright objects, use a paintbrush. You can add details to the painting using paintbrush and paint constellations, clusters and stars.
- Keep adding stars, layers and sponging till you are content with your super cool milky way paintings for outerspace lovers.
For super cool milky way paintings for outerspace lovers all you need is patience in the end! Do you know all the tips for acrylic painting? The end result will be so beautiful and breathtaking. Happy painting!