Often, when decorating your house, you might just forget about your attic. It is so easy to let it be just a place to store stuff you do not use anymore – boxes, old furniture and all those clothes that once used to fit us. With all this storage stuff, an attic slowly becomes the least attractive area of the entire house. But wait – what if you could turn the attic into a magical place that you would want to spend time in?
What if we suggest you some cool ideas that would turn your attic into a cozy place where you have 2 cups of coffee, a large pizza and your significant other for the entire night? We bring you the most Romagical Attic Bedroom Ideas you have ever seen to spruce up your attic into that room that you will love.
Romagical Attic Bedroom Ideas
An All-Wood Look
Bring in that country feeling right into your attic bedroom by putting wood everywhere. Use the same type and color of wood on both the ceiling and the floor and of course the other furniture. It will give a rustic and cozy look to your attic.
A Look at the Sky
Another of the most romagical attic bedroom ideas you have ever seen is the clever use of skylights. Have two to three skylights in your attic bedroom to fill it with light and decorate the entire room in a beige shade. You can keep the furniture minimal to make the space look larger and have a pine wood floor.
A Mix of Pastel Colors
To add a bright touch to your attic bedroom, use a nice mix of pastel colors. Decorate the walls in blue and green hues, with light gray bedding, chairs, and carpet. A skylight would add some extra light to your room.
Pristine Pure White
One of the most romantic Attic bedroom ideas is to decorate the entire room in white. Use off-white furniture with white bedding and you can opt for a light pattern on the walls to bring in some relief. Have a small nook built into your attic wall to keep a bright vase to add that extra touch.
A Contemporary Look
The way you light a room can really change how it looks. With vaulted ceilings to make the room look bigger, recessed lights, and pink and purple colors on the walls, the attic bedroom can look like the most modern bedroom ever. Have contemporary furniture in complementary colors and if you want lighter, add a skylight or two.
Three Colors in Tandem
When choosing the colors for your attic bedroom, use green, white, and dark brown in equal proportions as a classic color combination. The décor will be very balanced and you can add lots of light with windows instead of skylights as a variation. Bedroom remodeling with such exquisite inspirations is everybody’s dream.
An Eco-Friendly Design
For an eco-friendly design, you can have the walls and ceiling in white. Keep one wall as a brick one while the other two can be normal dry walls. Use pine wood furniture and instead of a traditional bed frame, use wood pallets. A lot of windows to give that nice and airy feeling and you have the most romagical attic bedroom ideas you have ever seen.
The All-Natural Look
Use elements of nature in your décor to make that room look like a part of nature. A nice green plant, a cowhide rug to cover the bed, and nice wooden furniture lend that earthy feeling to the room. You can do the ceiling in wood to complement the rest of the attic.
Small but Romantic
An attic bedroom might be a small one, but you can add some romantic touches like silk netting on the bed, a nice patterned wall paper and small plants or flowers here and there to make into the most romagical attic bedroom ideas you have ever seen.
Some tips that might come in handy when decorating your attic bedroom:
- Plan around your windows! Placing beds in sunlight area most naturally sophisticated Romagical Attic Bedroom Ideas to decor your room with.
- Romantic feelings get stirred up when there is soothing lighting in the room and some music playing despacito. Natural lights that only a sheer curtain would let in is a must add-up to your attic bedroom.
- Use light prints to add visual interest rather than choosing the bigger patterns with louder color shades . What your eyes see totally affects what you feel. Neutral shaded drapes with minimal prints and so the bedspreads will add a touch of elegance to your room.
- Create built-in storage space with rustic wooden side drawers for your bed.
- Since lights matter a lot while you are having a good night with your man, it is important to use the right lighting that isn’t much violent for your eyes but soothes the mood. And you know you can make one for your room yourself. Take inspirations here! Who would want to miss an elegance of royal touch that just a classy ceiling hanging chandelier could give?
- Try a canopy bed for that romantic feeling. I, myself, happen to love this idea so much that I recently went on with a renovation of my room with this canopy inspiration playing exquisiteness.
- Add comfortable seating and a few bookshelves for a more personalized touch and your room will need nothing else then.
Make all your romantic dreams come true with these most romagical attic bedroom ideas you have ever seen. You will hardly want to leave your attic once you have it all in place. Make it a romantic dreamland for you and your partner.