For the modern teenager, there is no dearth of hairstyles to experiment with. Gone is the time when only the ladies had the authority to experiment with their fine tresses. Hence, we have compiled some sexy hairstyles for teen boys for all the teen boys out there to make sure they look amazing at school and get the attention of all the cute girls. When you’re bored with your normal hairstyle, spruce it up with spikes or fringes to look charming.
Sexy Hairstyles For Teen Boys
The undercut has created a huge buzz in the fashion market over the past few years. This haircut is short at the sides and the back of the head while long at the top. It works perfectly for straight as well as curly hair. Minimal styling is required in the form of a gel or mousse. Strong jawlines and long faces are the perfect attributes for the undercut to work perfectly.
- Make use of clippers to maintain the longer length at the top.
- Trim the hair short at the sides and the back.
- Make sure that hair is partitioned properly to avoid asymmetry.
The Crew cut is one of the sexy hairstyles for teen boys and the easiest to maintain of all the hairstyles. This haircut particularly suits athletic boys and adds a greater definition to the face. Have a look at these charming hairstyles for teen boys and charm your girls.
- To achieve this haircut, keep the hair short at all sides.
- Make sure that the sideburns are also short.
- The taper all the way down to the neck must be gradual.
The quiff is the perfect sexy hairstyles for teen boys to add a little class to the face. The quiff can be quite versatile as the length of the quiff can be varied to change the look accordingly. This hairstyle works perfectly for boys having thick wavy hair. A shorter quiff is better for teenage boys as it is in line with their age and maintains the cute teenage vibes as well. Also, read [Simple Tiny Tattoo Ideas For Men]
- The quiff consists of hair which is long at the top and short at the back and sides.
- The hair on the top has to be gelled and combed backwards and sideward to give the quiff its characteristic look.
- Blending the beard with the cut further enhances the look.
One of the sexy hairstyles for teen boys has been a timeless classic. A variety of spiky haircuts exist, depending on the length and the partition of the haircut. A little mousse works wonders to maintain the soft touch to the haircut. The best attribute of this haircut is the minimal maintenance which is required. A strong jawline and short foreheads are ideally suited for this haircut.
- Use a little mousse to give your hair some hold and shine.
- Move your hair in the upwards direction.
- Partition it appropriately along the sides.
- The length of the hair and partition can be varied each time to give a different look.
Faux Hawk is short at the back and sides and gradually increases in length as we move towards the middle of the head. Some gel is all that is required to achieve this hairstyle. This hairstyle is perfect for square and angular faces. Higher cheekbones are the perfect attributes for these sexy hairstyles for teen boys. The expression level with this haircut is high and it takes some effort and experimentation to achieve this style. Trying to impress your girl? Know Things Girls Like to Hear from Men to Feel Special.
- Use a gel to get your hair to be vertical.
- Push all of it towards the middle to get the distinct faux hawk crest.
- Different modifications can be introduced in the sides and the back to keep things fresh at school.
This hairstyle is low maintenance and requires a little mousse and a brush. These sexy hairstyles for teen boys work best for boys with a round face and high foreheads. This hairstyle works flawlessly to give a cool next-door guy vibe.
- Make sure that the hair is layered properly.
- The layers should be short at the crown and should increase in length as you move away from the crown.
- Apply some gel and give it a messy touch to finish things up. Grow your hair faster with these simple tricks.
So, boys step up your hair game with these sexy hairstyles for teen boys and impress the girls around. These hairstyles are easy to maintain and go along with the teen with medium to short hair. So, the next time you’re bothered about your basic hairstyle and look for inspiration to spice your hairstyle, you know where to come! When your hairstyle is on point, a selfie is a must! Get your selfie poses from here.