Home Improvement and Home decoration is something which attracts each one of us. The way we maintain and decorate our homes, gardens, backyards etc is extremely essential as it will either help us receive appreciation or face negative compliments.
Females are always more concerned and extremely good at generating new ideas for decorating their homes. Whether it is kitchen remodeling or bathroom re-designing, the ladies are just perfect in doing that. They know how much space is needed for putting kitchen wares on right place and how much space is required by children for their books and clothing. We know plants are just the best to decorate the interior of the home. So, you must check out some mini indoor garden ideas to beautify your sweet home.
Home improvement is very popular now-a-days. Due to changing trends and development of technology, each day something new is entering the global markets. You yourself must have got whitewash done recently or simply re-modeled your kitchen. But how about decorating and improving your backyards? Wouldn’t it be exciting learning new ideas and ways to improve your backyard? In this write up, we will be discussing some of the easiest yet ultimate Borderline Genius Backyard Design Ideas. We hope you will appreciate them and make their use the very next time you plan for re-inventing your backyard.
In order to maintain the modernization of your home and to make it healthy and airy, modern garden design ideas are the best solution. We believe, any garden lover can go out without checking out this latest collection of ideas.
Borderline Genius Backyard Design Ideas
A backyard is simply a piece of land at the back of your house. It is most popular among the western world especially in the developed and sub-urban cities. Like the back area is called as backyard, similarly the front area is known as front yard.
You can use backyard in so many ways. Due to its numerous uses only, owners of the houses don’t allow other people to construct anything at the back of their homes.
- During winter season, the open land at the back of the house can be used for growing seasonal vegetables.
- Gardening: not only for growing vegetables, but the back yard area can even be used for planting a small home-garden.
- Also, with the help of open back area, the sunlight can easily enter the houses from the windows or the back doors during extreme winter days.
- Mini-playground for children: if you have small kids in your home, then you would agree that children need plenty of space to perform their activities. Especially, if they want to play a sport with their friends then nothing can be better than a backyard area in that case.
After learning about so many uses of your backyard, you must be excited to find out some ideas to design your backyard. Below mentioned are some amazing borderline genius backyard design ideas.
Use an old chair to make a swing
Wouldn’t it be great to have swings in your backyard? Your children would love swinging around. You can do this in following simple steps:
- Use an old chair if available with you at your home.
- Pierce it and tie the rope on its four corners.
- Hang the rope with a rod or a strong tree branch in your backyard.
Built a strong and beautiful garden with the help of Japanese Kochia Scoparia grass
It is a plant that can grow extremely fast. The grass is hard and can tolerate droughts even. Initially when it grows it is of green color but during winters it turns red.
Key Wind-chime: wind-chime is adorable
You can listen the bells ringing whenever the wind blows. But using your borderline genius brain, you can make a wind-chime on your own.
- Use the old keys which are no more in use.
- Hang them together with the help of long threads.
- Place them at the back door of your house.
- Your Key Wind-chime is ready
Plant Plenty of Lemongrass
Lemongrass helps you in keeping mosquitoes away in a natural way. Moreover, it helps in enhancing the scenic beauty of your garden and backyard. Buy a plant from the market. Initially you can put it in a glass jar and let it nourish in the sunlight. After some weeks, when the roots get developed, you can transfer it your garden.
Efficient utilization of tree stumps
You can even use your backyard for dining purpose or for simply having a breakfast tea or evening tea. With the help of tree trunks and strong tree stumps, you can make tables and chairs. Not only this, you can cover and decorate the trunk with mosses, ferns and flowers to make it look more beautiful and loving. Sit and have a tea when the light breeze flows in the evening.
There can be many more unbelievable borderline genius backyard design ideas which you can use and make your backyard look more lavish. It is very special part of your house, give it the needed importance. Also, share in your ideas, if any with us.