Drawings, paintings and arts all these can be easily used to express your thoughts, emotions, messages, feelings or whatever you want to convey to the other people. However, in wall decorating we are going to decorate the walls without expressing anything behind it. When we decorate our walls it should be a decent and adorable approach.
Wall decorating with time has become very famous and common these days. People are very crazy as after the decoration, the walls look fabulous and attractive. We are going to share some of the best wall decor ideas to try in 2015 on your walls to make them look attractive and eye catchy.
Wall decor ideas to try in 2015
Create your own pattern
Decorating walls by creating a pattern of your choice is a good idea. For this,
- You need to outline the pattern on cardboard you would like to decorate on wall.
- Cut the cardboard by the outline and fix it on the wall as well as draw the pattern as you would like to draw.
- After creating the pattern on the wall, fill the pattern as per your choice.
Let the kids have some fun
This year while decorating your walls, let your kids assist you in this. Let them have some fun by decorating and painting on the wall. Painting on wall will give them an immense pleasure and this way they will create love for art and painting.
The best part for you will be, there will be no concern that your kids will spoil the walls as if they have themselves decorated the walls then they won’t ruin it.
Use your memories
In 2015, select the best photographs from your album of childhood, college days and marriage. After finishing this job, decide the shape which you like to make from them on wall. It might be of any shape, example: heart, circle, zigzag etc. This way your best photographs will be always in front of your eyes. Your memories will get revived.
Whenever you will get time to sit in the room in which you have decorated the walls yourself from the photographs, it will be your favourite room to spend your free time. After watching these pictures in your free time, you will feel very relaxed and calm whenever you will be feeling low.
Using the foil tape to decorate your wall is one of the best wall decor ideas to try in 2015 on your wall to make it look attractive.
- To create new and classic wallpaper for your wall, all you need is to cut the foil tape and keep pasting on the wall.
- It is not this much easy as it sounds. Before you start pasting foil tape on the wall, make sure you have marked the design on wall by the pencil and once you have done that all you need is to paste the foil tape on it.
Cute Fabric on Wood
Let’s do something different from every time and make our home walls look more appealing. For that, you need to wrap cute fabric paper and paste it on a rectangular piece of wooden frame.
- To make it more attractive, try the same on three or four rectangular piece of wood. Once you complete all these and paper is properly fixed on the wooden piece, hang these pieces in a row so that they look decent.
- This wall decorating is very normal these days and is very famous among the new married couples.
The best part of this decorating is that it gives a decent look, this can also be tried in your office premises or you may try the same in your cabin.
Use Stars, Butterflies or any other decorative items
We can use stars or butterflies which are made of paper through which we can enhance and improve the decoration of walls. In market there are many qualities of stars and butterflies which are made from reflecting paper. These basically reflect in a room when there is no light and it is completely dark. This will make your children go crazy for these sweet little things. This wall decorating you should try in your kid’s room. They will be very happy and excited to see the shining stars and butterflies on the wall when they will be in the room to sleep. With sense of excitement your kids will share these walls decorating ideas with their friends and will tell how it looks.
Wall decorating these days is a fantasy and with all the above mentioned points, we can decorate our walls. These are best wall decor ideas to try in 2015. So, make your this year different from others and live your life the way you want to. Give extra freedom to your children and let an artist take a birth inside them and let them do wall decorating for their room and in the end, you will be proud on your decision.