Well! In this world, everyone is free to get a tattoo of his/her own choice. But if you consider knowing meaning before getting inked, it’s always better. Interestingly, cultured UNALOME tattoo symbol designs are first spiritual symbols and often considered as feminine hipster tattoos. These tattoos are truly aesthetic tattoos, but their design may vary from person to person.
In terms of placement, they are usually placed on the sternum, the center of the breathing part or more visible parts of the body such as – neck, hands, face and throat. Tattoo lovers! If an ‘UNALOME’ tattoo symbol holds a strong meaning to you, that’s the only reason you should think of getting it inked on your skin as a permanent mark.
Artistic Oil Painting Examples
If you want to admire some harmonious ink and enlightened people, get inspired from these UNALOME tattoo symbol ideas. Let the beautiful ‘UNALOME’ tattoo designs daze you and lock you in a trace with its impressive spirals and winding curves!
- In Buddhism, UNALOME symbols are like the visual image of reaching enlightenment. The spiral indicates your struggle with life, while the straight line symbolizes that one has finally achieved harmony. Gals! Please note – UNALOME as the “crowns” of Arahants, the enlightened saints are considered as a very powerful symbol of spiritual and personal quest.
- UNALOME as a ‘Yant’ Symbol!
Are you crazy for getting new tattoo design inked on your skin? Surprisingly, UNALOME popularly known as the Yant symbol is the right choice. You can easily get it printed or doodled on every surface such as – chest, neck, and hands. Well! It’s among stunning cultured UNALOME tattoo symbol designs but quite significant from spiritual aspect.
- The UNALOME Lotus Symbol!
This type of tattoo symbolizes overcoming adversities towards perfection, thus perfectly integrating the meaning of the UNALOME. OMG! A pretty UNALOME tattoo with a lotus flower on top symbolizes the journey to enlightenment and the opportunity of new beginnings through struggles. To find the path that requires strength and divine intervention.
- ‘UNALOME’ is also seen as a beautiful mystic symbol associated with the Arahants, the ones who have attained nirvana in Buddhism. Symbolically, the UNALMOE is regarded as the symbol of enlightenment. This ultimate type of cultured UNALOME tattoo symbol designs is not only rich in meaning but also quite satisfying to look at. To achieve it successfully, start by drawing the line path in the center and a spiral leading to curves that represent the consciousness in circulations and the straight line at the top represents reaching enlightenment.
- In Hinduism, the UNALOME is a graphically symbol that symbolizes Shiva’s third eye and represents wisdom and the path to perfection. The beautiful spirals highlight the beginning of the path without any knowledge that leads to discovering the world through inevitable errors and finally becoming a straight line leading to enlightenment (mostly represented by a dot or a circle). Religious tattoo are always arresting and you may going through these ideas, trust me!
- UNALOME, Vinyl Decal, Female or Male version of UNALOME Symbol!
It ranks among temporary form of cultured UNALOME tattoo symbol designs. The symbol holds different meaning to different people. All over the world, you’ll notice different interpretations regarding the symbol by people practicing different religion. Many people consider it as a visual image of reaching spiritual enlightenment. Don’t forget – the spiral portion means the continuous struggle throughout life, while the straight line signifies harmony. Black ink is what gives this tattoo idea an oh-so-cool blackout look.
In some religions and cultures, when the spiral portion opens to the left – it signifies female, while opening to the right – signifies female. Because of this reason, it’s available and popular both the ways.
- UNALOME Half Moon Tattoo Symbol!
Do you know what Ongk Pra is? Usually, it’s referred to Buddha’s body – represented by a circle with two increasingly bigger rectangles and rounded edges symbolizing head, heart and stomach of Lord Buddha. The other popular design you may find is of – half moon placed between UNALOME and Ongk Pra to indicate enlightenment in darkness. To get you out of the sad or worse situations of your life and gives you strength to face the challenges of life with immense courage and positive attitude.
From above statements, it’s easy to conclude that cultured UNALOME tattoo symbol designs are meant to be unique and personal to many people. Each one represents the individual person’s journey to the path of enlightenment. The curves represent the struggle of life while the straight line at the end shows achieving harmony in mind, body and soul.
After all…everyone’s path is full of twists and turns, life isn’t just one straight line. Moreover, the UNALOME symbol is officially a trend on the rise. It’s not only considered as a cultural symbol, but also popular as a religious and philosophical one, so tattooing it is straightforward cultural appropriation.
At last, we suggest you to do the enough research and decide which is the most appropriate UNALOME symbol tattoo design for you and how to get it successfully inked. These are the best tattoo designs inspired from UNALOME tradition for your body canvas.