Everyone is fond of photos and these days taking Selfies is a trend. Alive photography poses means to represent oneself falsely meaning without any mistakes presenting a correct bodily attitude or position. There are various photography poses and styles depending on person to person and also vary according to generation.
If you are going for a photo shoot, it’s good to prepare yourself first. Here is a list of some alive photography poses everyone should try.
Alive Photography Poses Everyone Should Try
Crossed arms pose
People having full height, crossed arms posture works well on them. You just need to cross one leg in front of the other. But try to keep in mind that body weight is not balanced equally on both the legs; otherwise it will look quite awkward.
A casual pose
Men usually have a problem with how to place their hands for a very casual pose in an uprightly standing position. They just keep their hands fully or partly inside the pockets, but they can really achieve some natural and relaxed poses like they can cross their legs or can just put a thumb in the pocket.
For a perfect sitting pose, you can put the ankle of one leg onto the knee of the other and it really looks a very relax and natural way for a superb photo shoot.
Always remember that there is no need to always hold your camera on a perfect even level, don’t’ feel scared to tilt it. You might achieve something interesting for a pleasing pose that can suit you a lot.
Just for some variation in your posture you can simply lay on the ground with both hands in a resting position. You can also have some awesome clicks on sandy beach. Try to click in different shooting angles and directions.
Also, supporting yourself on a desk or table with crossed arms is a popular photography pose. You can also place as many items as you can relate to your profession on the desk.
Remember that during a photo shoot don’t feel uncomfortable to discuss with your photographer that on which pose he is working and in which situation so, that you both are confident.
Things to remember for alive photography poses everyone should try
Basic understanding of light
To have a good pose photographer should have the basic knowledge of light. For e.g. – if you raise an arm to the light, then your picture can be brighter in camera than your face because it’s the closest object to the light and will also cast a shadow along with it. So, you can stop this by using your other arm.
Use of mirror
The mirror is as perfect tool to show that what your camera can see. Just try to imagine things behind your photographer’s head while shooting and consider what you can see from that angle.
Enlarge your neck
It’s one of the hardest things to remember because people feel it’s unnatural. Like – stand in front of a mirror in a very normal position, then roll your shoulders back and allow your face to come forward, you will notice a big difference in the width of your neck.
To keep your sight always in a central position, it is advised to follow the line of your nose. This stops you to have false results.
Keep your hands loose
While having photo shoot try to keep your middle finger lower than the others. Don’t clump your fingers together and also avoid showing the back of your hands as it doesn’t looks well.
To make your photography experiences easier and more comfortable, we present a list of small essential equipments for use –
- Camera and Lenses: First, basic necessary thing is camera and lenses. Try to look for cameras that can be used long- term. For finding perfect lenses, first try to choose the photography of your interest.
- Camera Strap: Try to look for camera strap that is comfortable in use and can lasts for long hours. It should be highly functional. The perfect camera strap that is suitable for both men and women is black rapid’s camera.
- Lens filters: There are huge varieties of lens filters available in the market, but three basic types of filters that need to be considered are – UV, Neutral Density and a Polarizing Filter for producing soft and warm tones in an image.
- String and Fish line: They both are used to control the unwanted distractions from your image. So, you can leave the things as they are and capture them. When your photography is finished remove the string and fish line.
- Hood man Loupe: This is the very important equipment as it provides large images view on your camera’s LCD screen and you can check the exposure and clarity of the image.
We can just say that these are best alive photography poses everyone should try and photographers should try to use all above mentioned techniques for an awesome photo shoot.