Nowadays, almost everybody is crazy tattooing over their bodies with a huge range of unique designs. Then why not go for a tattoo which stands totally different and meaningful than other styles of tattooing. Hawaiian tribal tattoos are quite common in southern California since one can find multicolored flowers and cute dolphins everywhere inspiring the awful artwork of Hawaii. What makes these sexy Hawaiian tribal tattoos for girls the way more interesting is the strategy to use different geometric figures making it undeniably explicit and relevant. Cheers girls! Here’s something you all can relate to explicitly as girls are born matured and meaningful for these sexy Hawaiian tribal tattoos.
Sexy Hawaiian Tribal Tattoos for Girls
Know the History!
“Kakau” was uniquely designed in Hawaii by the tribesmen who symbolized the audacity due to its painful carving on the skin. A cut was made over the skin in the shape they wanted to draw tattoo so as to fill it with a black ink made out of ash and soot thereby allowing it to get dry. Traditionally, every geometrical shape and symbol was given a specific and unique representing Hawaiian heritage which has to match the characteristics of the one putting the tattoo.
What the tribal culture says about these authentic symbols?
Before you go for a tattooing a particular Hawaiian design, you must know about its meaning and significance, both, socially and mythically. Varied shapes, sizes and the body part over which the tattoo designs for girls are being drawn matter a lot since every symbol depicts a unique meaning depending on it’d historical context. One could easily connect to the respect that Polynesian dynasty has been addressing through their natural artwork.
- According to the tribal belief, tattoos helps in predicting the social status of a person with the help of varieties of design with distinct social approach.
- There are numerous Hawaiian drawings consisting of sharks, knives and other similar things which could protect the one putting on the tattoo against illness or any other negativity, as per Hawaiian myth.
- Tribesmen used to draw a tattoo in memory of their loved one as per their rituals. It was their art of showing due love, respect and remembrance.
What does each symbol signify?
- Marine life – Sharks are, undoubtedly, powerful marine animal which symbolizes the strength. It is believed that it protects against negativity whereas symbol of a marine life such as dolphins express fun and happiness and the turtle symbolizes infertility and longer lifespan. Moreover, as the shells were used for commercialization in ancient times; its drawing is quite popular in Hawaiian tribal tattoos which symbolize success and prosperity.
- Gecko – A gecko represents the respect and supernatural powers. On the other hand, a green gecko is believed to be responsible for the sickness or the ill-fortune. One has to be careful with the colors incorporated while tattooing.
- Floral designs – Orchid being the native flower of Hawaii, it is often used as a tattoo designs for girls. Just like a girl, it symbolizes the honest love, incredible beauty and magnificence. Free spirited and open minded unique girls should prefer orchid. Hibiscus is another that one could go for as it looks cool with its bright colors representing natural beauty.
What colors should be preferred?
During ancient times, Hawaiian tribes used black ink for tattooing several distinct shapes. But nowadays, Since Hawaiian artwork is completely a natural painting over a body which consists of natural symbols of living organisms including floral, faunas and water life as well. One is free to choose any color but it is preferable to use the color its shape originally belongs to. Won’t it look awkward it you colored the turtle with pink? The color should be so selected such that it makes the tattoo look natural and authentic.
What care should be taken while tattooing?
- It is mandatory to approach to the professional artists besides tattooing on your own.
- Make sure that a proper hygiene is maintained in the tattoo studio.
- Make sure that the tattoo master is using a new and unused pair of containers, needles, tubes and other operational belongings.
- An approved ink for making tattoos must be used in order to avoid further irritation and several other skin infections.
- After the bandage is being removed, remember to keep the tattooed part clean and moisturized with the help of mild moisturizer. Make sure that you are away from tight clothes so as to avoid it’s rubbing against skin.
- Roaming around in intense sunlight should be strictly avoided as the ultraviolet rays of sun are fat for the skin. It may also decrease the brightness of the color. Make sure that you use a quality sunscreen of 30 SPF before you get in contact with harmful sun rays.
- Make your lower back look more sexy by these wonderful ideas of lower back tattoos.
We hope that this article might have simplified your problem of selection of correct Hawaiian symbol for tattooing. Or if we have missed anything, do let us know! Girls always rock with their amazing beauty traits and this time the fun going to be twice the usual. Do share your precious thoughts and experiences with us as it makes us feel connected to our readers.You can also check the latest ideas and designs of Nerdy geometric pattern tattoos designs.