‘Game of Thrones’ has created a huge buzz on television for almost four years on HBO. The show hits all major points of the audiences – sword fights, political intrigue, dragons, epic- scale battles, redemption and mother freaking dragons. Friends! You won’t find any such kind of series which creates deep impact as this one that people feel burning desire to read Most Powerful Game of Thrones Quotes. All the episodes of the show are based on the epic fantasy novel stories. The first novel of in-total, seven-book series is called ‘A Game of Thrones’, the creators and organizers of the show decided to keep the name of the show by the title line only.
Each season of Game of Thrones is a continuation part of one specific novel. However, as a viewer you may find difficult to understand what is exactly happening in the show? Who is fighting against whom and why? What are the relation between all the characters?
Most Powerful Game of Thrones Quotes
Most powerful Game of Thrones quotes are the perfect reminder to reveal why this show is so popular. You may get exhausted keeping track of all special events and things that happen in background if you haven’t read the books Guys and Gals! Here, we highlight how the seasons correlate to the novels –
- SEASON 1 – ‘Stark Family’ are among first people you really got to know through ‘Games of Thrones’, the first novel. Initially people believed, that the story is all about Starks Family, but all their assumptions got erased with a series of horrible events that spread the family to the four corners of westeros.
- SEASON 2 – Here, you really get to know the dynamic of the other families of the westerners, the harshness and clash of kings with each other.
- SEASON 3 – The season hit everybody hard and resulted in infamous red wedding concept, where everything is terrible and everyone you focus roots to dead.
- SEASON 4 – This season resulted in deaths of all major characters. Deaths of each character have either fulfilled his role or had meted their deserved fates in an all-too poetic way.
- SEASON 5 – The show highlights the fifth novel as a Feast of Crows and A Dance with Dragons.
- SEASON 6 – You finally got everything you ever wished.
So, if you want to put up most powerful Game of Thrones quotes as awesome status on your social profile such as WhatsApp or Facebook for your friends who are a big fan of this game and even let them wonder that you are a person with deep thought? Here we’ve rounded up some of the best game-changing quotes for your inspiration.
Game of Thrones is not meant for the heart failures! If you hardly care for – adult language implied, sex scenes, incest, violence and mean people doing mean things to other people, then this show is not for you Guys! Still, you would be glad to know that Games of Thrones has been fairly faithful in terms of justifying the story, the role of characters and the spirit of the novels.
Most powerful Game of Thrones quotes presents a rich detailed outline and historical background which enhances your enjoyment towards the show. The other great thing about ‘Game of Thrones’ historically is that even though there was a rich wealth of source material, the show always managed to surprise the audiences with a well placed death-like scene in last moments. Each and every episode of the Game of Thrones seemed like a major event.
We hope, after reading the complete article you find answers to all your questions related to all major deaths, events and what made ‘Game of Thrones’ so popular worldwide.